Sunday, November 5, 2017

Welcome to the NEW Truly Happy Living and Review blog.

The name "Truly Happy Living and Reviews" is a name I really had to think of. And to be honest it is one I am proud of. It says who I am in so many ways.
I hope I can explain it as beautifully as it sounds when I think about it.
First. Totally Happy Living. This means something that some will never understand. I know what I enjoy in life, and I know what it means to make the most out of it.  The little things sure they get to me from time to time. But for the most part my skin is thick and I don't normally let these things bug me.
In Truly Happy Living I hope you can see the things that make me happy, and I hope that it rubs off and gives you a bit of pleasure as well.  From food, to just crafty fun things I love to make things from the heart for the people I love.  If I  see it in a magazine, a store, online where ever I can normally replicate it.
Some of the recipes I will share are to help not just stretch a dollar when money is lean or when you just want a simple meal. Which I love to see how much flavor and happiness comes from a good meal that I make. The DIY things are the same way. Again they can be so simple. Like the Potato Soup I posted the other day. Its just simple, frugal, practical, great in an emergency and can just be served as a well today we are having some good potato soup. So fun!
I will also be showing things I have done to save money from the last 20 yrs. as an adult, wife and mother.
I try to add a frugal touch to everything. Between you and I its not because I hate parting with money. Which I do but it is more a challenge. What can I do with this money, and if I can do that what can I do with half of it. A fun challenge it is.
I added reviews. Why did I do this? Well I have been doing product reviews for a few years. I know some I have given 1, 2 and some 3 stars. But for the most part I have gotten 4 and 5 star items. I love to share with people those reviews. My husband and I always sit and say when reviewing products that we are so glad we found this product. We would of never of known about it if and fill in the blank. I want to be that person that bring you products that you can see the result, or it being used before you buy. We are a nation that buys it all over the internet. I hope I can help make that better.
I have always wanted a way to share with people nutrition, frugal living, natural way of life, crafts and more. I am being given the chance of a lifetime. I hope you come with me for this trip and you have as much fun as I do. Please comment often, follow me, and visit often.
Thank you for reading, SEE YOU SOON
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment