Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Watching the Cubs make history HAPPY HUMP DAY

I have not been around much lately and for that I am sorry. We had Halloween AND I have been watching the Cubs during my blogging and reviewing time. Who thought that they would make it this far. My husband that is who haha. Me I was the skeptic. But they have surprised me.
Onto Game #7 tomorrow. But I will post some things tomorrow here. I have a great mac and cheese recipe I am getting ready to post. Oh my gosh it is the best - cheesy  - gooey macaroni and cheese. ugh makes my mouth water.
And I have some awesome reviews to show. Some to get to you so you can run out and get them for Christmas for loved ones.
I just didn't want to wait another day to say something to those that are following me and my blog.
Have a wonderful Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment